(S)Tripping
Clicking on that button,
It was supersonic surfing!
Random desires were always there
Leading the way...
The plug got removed,
Several times throughout
Stopping the energy,
Stopping life in Fool's Paradise
The clock ticked,
Frantic whirlwinds thundered!
But alas...
The sunshine came
And birds soared!
Ringing could be heard,
In the head and in the ears
Making the heart thump with glee
Dawn came,
Summer is here,
And flowers are blooming!
Causing everything around
To be Stripped
From despondence...

1 Comments:
Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established
blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it
my site ... Generateur De Code PSN
Post a Comment
<< Home